GMC (Global Management Consulting) Solution: we have project management platform to do the job quickly, easily and efficiently. Its flexibility allows teams to collaborate and achieve multifunctional carry out the work successfully.
Project Management Project refers to all actions that must be performed to meet a defined need within the deadlines. Thus, since the project is a temporary action that has a beginning and end, using identified resources (human and material) during its execution, and that costs must be budgeted resources and independent balance sheet of the company. "End products" refers to the expected results of the project.
Ensure (for the duration of the project) that the product being created clearly meets the expectations of the "client". In contrast to the traditional business model ("Seller" / "buyer") in which a customer buys a product and manufactured to comply with your needs, the project seeks to create an original product that meets a specific need that must be clearly expressed. This expression of needs is even more difficult because usually the project is unprecedented in the company, since it is a novelty. Inthe opposite way, it is usually difficult to summarize existing solutions and concentrate solely on the needs in functional terms.
Project management is the branch of management science; it comes to planning and control of projects.
FASES IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- PLANNING: Planning the implementation of a project before it starts.
- CONTROL AND MONITORING: Measuring progress of the project.
The coordination of a project requires the coordination of the timing equipment, suppliers, people, tasks and money. To perform these tasks, a project can be divided into the following phases:
CREATING AND PLANNING:
Processes in project planning:
- Creation and planning phase of the project
- Phase of the project monitoring and control
- Communication phase of the project
- Project Specifications
- Defining the project schedule
- Defining the project outline
- Determining the characteristics of each activity
- Location of milestones or key control points
- Search dependencies between activities
- Determination of the resources involved in the project
- Review and critical analysis of the project
- Project description and objectives
- End Date
- Products to be derived with the project
- Resources to be used