Ensure (for the duration of the project) that the product being created clearly meets the expectations of the “client”. In contrast to the traditional business model (“Seller” / “buyer”) in which a customer buys a product and manufactured to comply with your needs, the project seeks to create an original product that meets a specific need that must be clearly expressed. This expression of needs is even more difficult because usually the project is unprecedented in the company, since it is a novelty. Inthe opposite way, it is usually difficult to summarize existing solutions and concentrate solely on the needs in functional terms.
Project management is the branch of management science; it comes to planning and control of projects.
- PLANNING: Planning the implementation of a project before it starts.
- CONTROL AND MONITORING: Measuring progress of the project
FASES IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
The coordination of a project requires the coordination of the timing equipment, suppliers, people, tasks and money. To perform these tasks, a project can be divided into the following phases:
- Creation and planning phase of the project
- Phase of the project monitoring and control
- Communication phase of the project
CREATING AND PLANNING:
Processes in project planning:
- Project Specifications
- Defining the project schedule
- Defining the project outline
- Determining the characteristics of each activity
- Location of milestones or key control points
- Search dependencies between activities
- Determination of the resources involved in the project
- Review and critical analysis of the project
- Project description and objectives
- End Date
- Products to be derived with the project
- Resources to be used